Tuesday, August 12, 2008

#6 - "A-list" Awards! Vote for me!

Best of Denver's 7 A-List Nominated: Best Hair and Make-Up in Denver


Hello everyone! This week has been busy, busy, busy - but GREAT! The A-list thing (more details below), plus I did a great shoot for a NYC designer. The clothing was amazing! I wish I could have taken home one of everything!! I got to work with my favorite Denver model: Stephanie Maxwell -and- I finally had the opportunity to work with the fantastic Sam Trojanovich again.





Also, I am up for an A-list award (from channel 7 news) for best makeup artist. It's incredible to see the wonderful supportive response I've already gotten on there. Thank you all for your very kind words. I REALLY appreciate your votes! I'm in 2nd place right now - help me make it to 1st!! :)

Follow this link to my listing to cast your vote:

http://kmgh. cityvoter. com/katelyn-simkins-makeup-artist/biz/108295

Thank you!!! Thank you!!!



No comments: